Scholarship > 2nd Batch

Ahmad Immaz Shamim s/o, Muhammad Mohiuddin

<< < (3/3)

Imtiaz Shamim:
Dear brother,

I am fine. My study is also going fine. Now I am in 4th year 1st semester. I have also successfully started my online work too. You know I have brought a Laptop from DCL. I am regularly paying my monthly payment & now I have to pay only 11,000. The rest has been paid out in meantime.

I can't express how much I am helpful now to this foundation. Last month I have brought Tk15,000 from my odesk income &  give to my family. I really don't know possibly leave study to support my family. But with the help of Sir's organization like DCL,DIIT & DF now I can hope to support my family as well as run my study as well. You know,I have said you my family condition is very bad.

I am totally responsible to Daffodil Foundation. And hope to be more welfare future with you all.

Imtiaz Shamim:
Dear honorable sir,

I have successfully paid all the installment to Daffodil Computers Limited for my Laptop. I am very grateful to all of you for supporting me & giving priority to my interest. Now I am regularly working on Odesk & getting paid which help me & my family a lot. Pray for me. I want to be a successful part of Daffodil Foundation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version